The COVID-19 pandemic is threatening the health and safety of all of us, particularly our most vulnerable communities. Here are some resources to help. Homes for All will update as needed:
- Centers for Disease Control - click here for their website
- Minnesota Department of Health - click here for their website
- Minnesota MDH Coronavirus Site - click here
- MyMove.com has created a helpful overview of homelessness resources and issues related to COVID-19 that you can find here
Housing Provider/Agency Information
- COVID-19 Response Funding - Special Request for Proposals - With the increasing cases of COVID-19/coronavirus in Minnesota, Open Your Heart is especially concerned with the vulnerability of those experiencing homelessness who sleep together in close quarters in shelters, have limited ability to wash their hands and already struggle with underlying health conditions which make the virus much more harmful if contracted. Please click here for more information and to apply. If you would like to help support OYH's Response Funding, please click here to donate.
- CDC Interim Guidance for Homeless Assistance Providers on Covid-19 (Issued March 9, 2020) - click here
- National Healthcare for the Homeless COVID-19 Site - click here
Information for People Experiencing Homelessness
- Minnesota Community Care offers Health Care for the Homeless community clinics at Catholic Charities' Saint Paul Opportunity Center and at Union Gospel Mission. Both remain open and providing services to all. Make an appointment by calling Minnesota Community Care at (651) 602-7500.
- NHC’s March Restoring Neighborhoods Webinar: - March 19, at 11:30am - NHC’s March Restoring Neighborhoods webinar - click here. This will feature experts in epidemiology and public health on the COVID-19 outbreak, who will discuss how to prevent spreading the disease, and appropriate precautions and contingency planning for property managers.