Who We Are
Homes for All is a statewide coalition that advances shared policy initiatives that lead to housing stability for all Minnesotans. Last year, the coalition had over 150 supporters of its legislative agenda.
In 2017, Homes for All supports maintaining statewide investments across Minnesota's Housing Continuum. This investment will build or preserve affordable housing for families, individuals, and seniors who are low-income and experiencing homelessness throughout Minnesota.
The 2017 request includes $80 million in Housing Infrastructure bonds and $20 million in General Obligation bonds to:
- DEVELOP affordable homeownership opportunities through land trusts.
- PRESERVE rental housing for low-income individuals, families with children, and seniors living in federally subsidized units.
- BUILD and PRESERVE supportive housing for Minnesotans experiencing homelessness.
- NEW ELIGIBLE USE: Housing for Minnesotans age 55 and older living at or below 50% of area median income.
- REHABILITATE public housing to preserve federally subsidized units for low-income Minnesotans throughout the state.
Download the legislative agenda (PDF): 2017 Legislative Request. 2017 Budget Table. 2017 Capital Investment Request.