Homes for All MN is hosting a Tweetchat to promote #Bonds4Housing — and we’d like to invite you to participate!
Don’t worry; it’s simple! A Tweetchat is just a specific time period during which we focus our conversation around a particular topic and hashtag to raise awareness and visibility. On Thursday, March 15, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., we’ll be discussing why we need #Bonds4Housing to achieve #Homes4AllMN. Join us online, and feel free to tweet together with the Tweetchat co-hosts before the Homes for All monthly meeting at 9:00 a.m. at Lutheran Social Services (1605 Eustis Street, Saint Paul, MN 55108 - Directions here).
Our Tweetchats in 2017 garnered more than 100,000 impressions on social media — and, with the Governor’s State of the State on March 14, we have an opportunity to capitalize on media attention and legislative momentum to make our case for #Homes4All. Will you join us by committing to be in Twitter during the chat and sharing your insight on these questions?
- In MN, more than 580,000 families pay too much for housing. Do you see the need for more affordable housing in your work or community?
- Where we live impacts everything. How does the lack of adequate, affordable and accessible housing impact your community or constituents?
- #Homes4AllMN is asking for $140M in #Bonds4Housing; why is it so important for lawmakers to invest in housing in the bonding bill?
- Since 2012, #Bonds4Housing have helped to create or preserve more than 2,400 units of housing and spurred nearly $320M in development. How have #Bonds4Housing impacted your community?
- Why do you advocate for affordable housing — and why should lawmakers invest in #Homes4AllMN?
- What: #Bonds4Housing Tweetchat
- Date: Thursday, March 15, 2017
- Time: 9-10:00 a.m.
- Where: On Twitter with hashtag #Bonds4Housing and #Homes4AllMN
- The Homes for All communications team will be tweeting together at Lutheran Social Services before the coalition’s monthly meeting at 10 a.m. Feel free to join us!
- Host: @Homes4AllMN
- Minnesota Housing Partnership
- MN Coalition for the Homeless
- Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- Catholic Charities
- Solid Ground
- Hearth Connection
- Avenues for Homeless Youth
- CommonBond Communities
- Ain Dah Yung Center